For Consultants – if the Client continues to buy their services, probably not so critical, but for Clients it’s exactly the opposite. They need to know how they are spending money and to make sure they get the best ROI with ConsultingRead More
Optimize your Consulting Spend
Demand management is a critical tool for procurement professionals and companies in general. Its implementation for the consulting category is a no-brainer if you want to keep your spend under control and aligned with your strategy.Read More
You might be nonchalantly asking yourself, why do companies hire Consultants?
To improve a process, to save money, or to get a fresh perspective, but most of all, to get access to very specialized skills that great Consultants can bring in.
When you start to look at your consulting spend and realize the drift in costs, amongst the various immediate initiatives that you can consider, think about scanning your consulting spend. It’s about slicing and dicing the data you gathered, to identify the outliers.Read More
Working with consultants can bring in tremendous benefits, but if you don’t know how to manage the procurement process, the results might be far from satisfactory. A first scan of your expenses, where the observation period will be the previous fiscal year, will give you a good basis for slicing and dicing the information. Having this structured data will allow you to understand the patterns of your Consulting Spend. You can capture quick gains, get the buy-in of your employees and embark on a self-funded journey.Read More
Hot off the Press !
Top 5 Questions
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ? asked by Hélène Laffitte, 2 years ago
- What are the salaries in Top Consulting Firms ? asked by Hélène Laffitte, 2 years ago
- How much to charge as a consultant ? asked by David, 2 years ago
- What are the best Podcasts about consulting ? asked by Paul Bernard, 2 years ago
- How to find a job in Consulting asked by Paul Bernard, 2 years ago
Publications | Brattle
Complex business and legal matters require intellectually honest and analytically rigorous solutions that are thoughtfully developed and clearly communicated. We apply economic and finance principles with uncompromising quality to achieve clarity in the face of complexity. That’s Brattle. That’s the Power of Economics.
Management Consulting Jobs, Strategy & IT Jobs, News & Career Information - Top-Consultant.com
Top-Consultant.com is a specialist careers website offering jobs in management consulting and internet consulting, consulting news from the big firms, industry analysis, get headhunted facility, career information, salary survey and salary calculator, and online marketing.
- This Week in Consulting: How the Public Sector is embracing AI technology December 17, 2019
- Why Focus on the Roles Within Your Team Can Ensure the Project’s Success? December 17, 2019
- 4 Key Areas of Category Management December 13, 2019