Managing a consulting project is, first and foremost, about managing a project. You will need to manage three aspects to increase the likelihood of success: manage the stakeholders, manage the project and manage the change.Read More
Category: Contracting and Managing the Consulting Project
This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Disruptions ahead for Biotech and Pharma
This Week In Consulting: How AI is changing the Actuarial Landscape
This Week In Consulting: When Toys and Games go digital sky is the limit
This Week In Consulting: How new technologies will change the manufacturing industry?
This Week In Consulting: How technology will impact the future?
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the best Podcasts about consulting ?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants ?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- What are the perks at the best consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain, OW ?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?