Podcast | How to prepare the transition for when the consultant departs?Read More
Category: Contracting and Managing projects
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Dec 15, 2020
When entering complex negotiations, BATNA and ZOPA’s concepts can provide a useful framework to structure your approach. Let’s dig a bit deeper and see how these concepts can benefit your project.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 29, 2020
There are, unfortunately, no guarantees in life, so your best bet is to have a solid agreement and prepare yourself and your organization to deal with any unexpected problems that might ariseRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Sep 10, 2020
Simplification goes a long way when drafting a Consulting agreement as well. However, you need to always consult with your Legal team first and foremost when drafting your agreement, but here are some great recommendations.Read More
This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: Exploring space, the moon and the planets beyond
This Week In Consulting: Covid-19 is reshaping the future of business
This Week In Consulting: Opportunities for the natural resources industry
This Week In Consulting: Safari in Organization Development
This Week In Consulting: The future of healthcare
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the best Podcasts about consulting ?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants ?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- What are the perks at the best consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain, OW ?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?