Demand management is a critical tool for procurement professionals and companies in general. Its implementation for the consulting category is a no-brainer if you want to keep your spend under control and aligned with your strategy.Read More
Category: Managing The Category
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 13, 2019
When you start to look at your consulting spend and realize the drift in costs, amongst the various immediate initiatives that you can consider, think about scanning your consulting spend. It’s about slicing and dicing the data you gathered, to identify the outliers.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | May 6, 2019
You might or might not have an official list of preferred suppliers, but most likely you have consulting firms that you work regularly with. We will refer to them as your panel, just to simplify things. So now, let’s see how to upgrade and prepare the right panel for your future challenges.Read More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 30, 2019
6 Tips on Monitoring Your Consulting Spend That Will Give You Confidence & Peace of MindRead More
Posted by Hélène Laffitte | Apr 8, 2019
Optimize the Ups and Minimize the Downs of Your Procurement Capability JourneyRead More
This Week in Consulting
This Week In Consulting: The manufacturing industry post Covid
This Week In Consulting: Project management in a covid world
This Week In Consulting: Post-covid outlook on Life Sciences
This Week In Consulting: Not all roads lead to R&D productivity
This Week In Consulting: How can nonprofit organizations sail through uncertainty?
Consulting Q & A title
- What are the best Podcasts about consulting ?
- What are the expert networks used by consultants ?
- What are the main Network based Consulting firms ?
- What are the perks at the best consulting firms ?
- How to write a good consulting RFP ?
- How do consultants create value ?
- How to increase the odds to get hired by a consulting firm ?
- Are strategy consultants working on strategy ?
- What are the main differences between McK, BCG, Bain, OW ?
- What is the size of the Global Consulting Market ?